Channel Sales Account Executive
Waterfield Technologies is looking for a Channel Sales Account Executive.
To support our continued growth, Waterfield is hiring a Channel Sales Account Executive. The Channel Sales Account Executive is responsible for sales of Waterfield solution offerings to a set of assigned accounts within the US and Canada. The primary objective of the sales group is to drive high value, recurring revenue transactions and exceed bookings expectations by prospecting and selling to new customers, growing existing customer revenues, and providing solutions to all customers through a consultative sales process. The Channel Sales Account Executive serves as a key member of the team and is expected to build effective relationships across the whole organization to be most effective.
- Manage the sale of WTI products and services through named national (potentially global) partners.
- Drive a business plan that allows us to scale our services and develop a robust partner ecosystem for services across several disciplines.
- Develop an enablement strategy to attract, develop and maintain relationships with various distributors, resellers, or agents
- Help expand the partner community within the Americas to accelerate growth by recruiting and gaining the commitment of national partners.
- Build preference for WTI’s customer experience within CCaaS, AI, WFM, Professional, and Managed Services within partners’ portfolios and sales teams within the respective partner communities
- Establish engagement models for ISVs and development partners – in conjunction with strategic partner offerings
- Drive global sales results and pipeline development within key national (global) partners
- Develop, deliver and execute viable plan(s) which will represent WTI’s interest in promoting partner corporations’ branding, as well as ensure WTI is represented as the first and best option for contact center solutions
- Drive partner enablement throughout the entire customer journey lifecycle
- Responsible for the effective articulation of Waterfield’s unique selling points and value proposition as well as a broad understanding of key market competitors and training to respective partner ecosystem
- Responsible for input and maintenance of sales data within Salesforce.com CRM
- Responsible for attendance and successful completion of required training classes and various developmental activities. Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in understanding Waterfield’s Products and Services
- Ability to communicate detailed ROI and operational KPI impact analysis to cross-functional management audiences.
- Experience with and knowledge of Contact Center solutions and/or VoIP
- Experience with National Partners and/or Service Providers in cloud collaboration – CCaaS, UCaaS preferred, or experience managing partnerships with systems integrators for a SaaS software solutions provider
- Align closely with WTI Sales to represent the interests of the assigned partners within WTI to elevate our partner visibility internally and externally
- Develop Partner Training and Enablement program and certification
- Structure and negotiate partnership agreements that lead to incremental value and capabilities
- Develop detailed operational plans with partners to include engagement models, sales targets, and GTM strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, business, communications, or closely related field.
- Customer-facing leadership and account relationship strategy experience.
- Ability to travel to the US and Canada – estimated travel time is 25%
If you’re ready to grow your career in an energetic, customer-focused environment. Waterfield may be looking for you!
Send Email with Resume