Customer Support Engineer
Waterfield Technologies is looking for a Customer Support Engineer.
- Take case ownership and resolve customer-reported issues in troubleshooting their custom code, integration, and implementation of our products. This involves debugging, troubleshooting, and ensuring issues are fully resolved,
- Demonstrating the ability to research, document, and prioritize issues, leveraging internal tools and escalating to internal teams as necessary, as well as prioritizing and managing time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Participation in team operational activities including but not limited to; team meetings, responsiveness to various asks, swarm meetings, training, collaboration on cases through Slack, etc.
- Understands and adheres to processes that will help resolve the cases efficiently – responding within SLO/posting meaningful updates/follows case handling related processes.
- Escalate issues to Product Engineering promptly when required
- Developing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and recommend implementation best practices.
- Managing customer expectations and the customer experience to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Analyze, create, and curate Knowledge Base articles based on evolving needs or case drivers
- Meet or exceed all KPI targets, consulting with your manager to determine areas of improvement
- Multitasking and performing effectively under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 3 years of experience in a customer technical support role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with reading/writing HTML and CSS
- Experience working with and troubleshooting a variety of internet browsers – Chrome, Safari, etc
- Experience with Database concepts, Data management (RDBMS), and SQL
- Experience with troubleshooting Applications using REST API’s
- Demonstrated skill in Technical Customer/Partner Support in a customer/partner-facing role
If you’re ready to grow your career in an energetic, customer-focused environment. Waterfield may be looking for you!
You may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org