Managed Services Account Executive
As a leading technology integrator, Waterfield Technologies is passionate about helping our clients transform their legacy contact center technologies into modern digital powerhouses. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – delivering mission-critical IVR applications on key industry manufacturers including Aspect, Avaya, Cisco, Five9, and Genesys to conversational Intelligent Virtual Agents aimed at automating phone calls and chats using the same technology that powers IBM Watson and Amazon Alexa.
Our disruptive, yet well-proven technology, strong customer base, and financial strength, form a solid foundation for long-term viability. We are also passionate about the professional and personal development of our talented and enthusiastic team – and we endeavor to create opportunities that advance the skills, interests, careers, and lives of our employees. In short, we offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support to enable the right candidate to be successful.
To support our continued growth, Waterfield is hiring a Managed Services Account Executive. The Managed Services Account Executive is responsible for sales of Waterfield solution offerings to a set of assigned accounts within the US and Canada. The primary objective of the sales group is to drive high value, recurring revenue transactions and exceed bookings expectations by cross and upselling existing customer revenues and providing solutions to all customers through a consultative sales process. The Managed Services Account Executive serves as a key member of the team and is expected to build effective relationships across the whole organization, going deeper and wider into the business units to be most effective.
- Build long-term, value-based relationships with decision-makers and influencers to understand the customer landscape and establish loyalty to WTI.
- Manage overall customer metrics, including usage data, health indicators, adoption, and analytics, to provide a stable renewal process that aligns with the customer objectives.
- Evaluate product and service adoption across all WTI capabilities and identify possible new solutions that align with customer needs as their CCaaS, IVR, AI, and WFM initiatives evolve.
- Construct and implement a customer success plan across all lifecycle steps, setting expectations at each milestone, ensuring personalized value, and driving a positive customer experience to achieve desired outcomes.
- Recognize opportunities for solution expansion through knowledge of the WTI CCaaS, AI, WFM, Professional, and Managed Services, partnering with sales as necessary
- Implement revenue management practices driving accountability and goal alignment, revenue retention, and growth strategies, including value realization, renewal execution, and risk mitigation practices.
- Manage risk to customer success, identify root causes, define and active solutions, and deploy cross-functional support to resolve
- Drive customer enablement throughout the entire customer journey lifecycle
- Responsible for the effective articulation of Waterfield’s unique selling points and value proposition, as well as a broad understanding of key market competitors and training to respective partner ecosystem
- Responsible for input and maintenance of sales data within Salesforce.com CRM
- Responsible for attendance and successful completion of required training classes and various developmental activities. Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in understanding Waterfield’s Products and Services
- Responsible for defining, developing, and executing renewal strategies that emphasize the WTI managed services capabilities that align with the customer priorities, roadmap, and outcomes.
- Ability to communicate detailed ROI and operational KPI impact analysis to cross-functional management audiences.
- Experience with and knowledge of Contact Center solutions and/or VoIP
- Experience managing customers within the cloud collaboration – CCaaS, UCaaS preferred, or experience managing partnerships with systems integrators for a SaaS software solutions provider
- Align closely with WTI Sales to represent the interests of the assigned partners within WTI to elevate our partner visibility internally and externally
- Structure and negotiate customer renewal agreements that lead to incremental value and capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, business, communications, or closely related field.
- Customer-facing leadership and account relationship strategy experience.
- Ability to travel to the US and Canada – estimated travel time is 25%
If you’re ready to grow your career in an energetic, customer-focused environment. Waterfield may be looking for you!
Send Email with Resume