Waterfield Tech is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to be an integral part of the development and execution of our marketing plans and assist in our overall marketing efforts. This person’s primary responsibilities will be centered around creating innovative digital and in-person experiences, researching target audiences, and tracking campaign results to optimize future launches.
You’ll work alongside a diverse group of experts, innovators, and partners, all working together to solve interesting problems surrounding customer engagement with brands from around the world. Together, we help businesses of all sizes build deeper customer relationships, acquire bigger audiences, and use data to fuel amazing experiences.
You are analytical, adaptable, and an excellent communicator. You’re humble and have a get-it-done attitude. You’re a fast learner with a knack for distilling concepts into clear, convincing ideas. Above all, you believe in our mission to help businesses solve their biggest customer engagement challenges leveraging the right mix of strategy and technology to unlock amazing customer experiences. And you are excited to tell that story.
- Build and execute social media, email, and digital campaigns
- Conduct market research to identify customer pain points and trends
- Liaise with creative teams to brainstorm branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copies
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers and build community
- Handle web site edits such as maintaining events, blogs, news
- Track performance of our marketing campaigns and strategies
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting
- Assist with outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development
- Minimum of 2 years in a B2B digital marketing role where you’ve assisted in driving leads, accounts and opportunities
- In addition to being an excellent communicator, this role requires excellent multitasking and organizational abilities as well as knowledge of marketing techniques, digital and social media platforms
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) processes and methodologies
- Some experience with programmatic digital advertising, paid social, building custom audiences, display advertising, and ABM a major plus
- Knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience executing campaigns across digital channels
- Experience with marketing automation and intelligence platforms, such as Hubspot, Drift, Sparktoro, and ZoomInfo
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and prioritize accordingly
- Scrappy and curious, always questioning the standard way of doing things and finding ways to do it better
- Not afraid to experiment and try cool stuff
- Experience in a high growth culture