Waterfield Technologies is looking for a Sales Director.
As a leading technology integrator, Waterfield Technologies is passionate about helping our clients transform their legacy contact center technologies into modern digital powerhouses. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – delivering mission-critical IVR applications on key industry manufacturers including Aspect, Avaya, Cisco, and Genesys to conversational Intelligent Virtual Agents aimed at automating phone calls and chats using the same technology that powers IBM Watson and Amazon Alexa.
The Sales Director is responsible for sales and solution offerings to a set of assigned accounts within the US and Canada.
The primary objective of the sales group is to drive high-value, recurring revenue transactions and exceed bookings expectations by prospecting and selling to new customers, growing existing customer revenues, and providing solutions to all customers through a consultative sales process. The Sales Director serves as a key member of the team and is expected to build effective relationships across the whole organization in order to be most effective.
- Responsible for development, planning, and selling to assigned accounts
- Responsible for mastery of the business dynamics of the assigned vertical segment:
- Proactively collaborate with the pre-sales Solutions Consulting organization
- Collaborate with Marketing and Business Development teams to conceive and execute demand generation campaigns
- Responsible for building and developing opportunities by actively prospecting to accounts with established relationships
- Responsible for the effective articulation of Waterfield’s unique selling points and value proposition as well as a broad understanding of key market competitors
- Responsible for input and maintenance of sales data within Salesforce.com CRM
- Responsible for attendance and successful completion of required training classes and various developmental activities. Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in understanding Waterfield’s Products and Services
- Ability to travel to the US and Canada – estimated travel time is 25-50%
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, business, communications, or closely related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant software/SaaS field experience including Larger Enterprise Solution Sales experience. Domain Experience Required.
- Customer-facing leadership and account relationship strategy experience.
- Proven capability to develop and execute strategic and long-range plans across a wide scope within an organization.
- Ability to communicate detailed ROI and operational KPI impact analysis to cross-functional management audiences.
- Pricing strategy and contract negotiation skills.
- Must be an articulate communicator and an instinctive listener.
If you’re ready to grow your career in an energetic, customer-focused environment. Waterfield may be looking for you!
You may send your resume to email@example.com