Waterfield Technologies is looking for a Salesforce DevOps.
As a leading technology integrator, Waterfield Technologies is passionate about helping our clients transform their legacy contact center technologies into modern digital powerhouses. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – delivering mission-critical IVR applications on key industry manufacturers including Aspect, Avaya, Cisco and Genesys to conversational Intelligent Virtual Agents aimed at automating phone calls and chats using the same technology that powers IBM Watson and Amazon Alexa.
A Salesforce developer analyzes company processes, developing CRM workflows and custom solutions for specific business needs. Salesforce developers work collaboratively with others on the team to create custom, scalable processes for the company.
- Manage cases and tasks assigned to him/her on a daily basis.
- Work on and resolve cases within the specified SLAs.
- Handle all basic administrative and development functions such as, but not limited to, user account maintenance, reports, and dashboards, data management, etc.
- Handle basic Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations(e.g. app exchange installations, outlook integration).
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and the application development teams.
- Collaborate with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- Participate in reviewing the business user and product requirements, and application design.
- Provide an accurate status report to the project lead consultant.
- Provide end-user support, work on configuration changes, bug fixes, and minor enhancements.
- Immediate point of escalation for Associate Consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working with Salesforce.
- One or more Salesforce certifications demonstrating current knowledge as a developer.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases.
- Proficient in writing clean, solid, readable code.
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++
If you’re ready to grow your career in an energetic, customer-focused environment. Waterfield may be looking for you!
You may send your resume to email@example.com