The Senior Genesys Solution Consultant combines multiple capacities including Developer, Engineer, Technical Architect, and Analyst for contact center projects, modifications, and upgrades. The position works closely with the Technical and Administration teams in all phases including pre-sales, requirement validation, detail design, development, testing, implementation, and support. Working closely with agency contact centers managers to gather business and system requirements, the Senior Genesys Solution Consultant proposes comprehensive solutions based on business and technical requirements.
- Lead Discovery/Solution calls and develops subsequent Scope of Work and pricing documents
- Host Customer Journey mapping exercises or Customer Experience workshops
- Provide strategic support to Sales, including demonstrations, architecture designs, and responses to requests for proposals we receive from customers
- Research and delivery of project-specific customer demonstrations
- Participate in business stakeholder meetings, orientation, and ongoing training of new staff
experience developing and deploying Genesys solutions with Genesys tools such as Genesys Cloud, Composer, Designer, and Intelligent Automation. Experience with Dialog flow and Lex.
- GCP or AWS certification
- Provides solution consulting, technical design, and sales support for account opportunities
- Provides live demonstrations for customers and sales teams
- Provides Customer facing presentations to customers, user groups, and conferences as required
- Maintains accurate and timely submission of timesheets project-related documentation
- Maintains regular internal communications with the project team, team lead, and manager.
- Provides feedback and updates to internal processes through collaboration platforms
- Follows standard department processes.
- Continues to stay abreast of new Genesys product releases through internal training, shadowing or experienced consultants, lab development, and industry standards training/certifications