Waterfield Tech is looking for a System Engineer to join our team.
The System Engineer’s primary responsibility is successfully delivering and supporting integrated technology solutions to Waterfield Tech’s customer base. This involves performing software implementation tasks associated with all aspects of the solution delivery cycle. This cycle includes but is not limited to participating in requirements gathering, system design, configuration, testing, troubleshooting, go-live support, and best practice consulting. The System Engineer will work individually and as part of a team, with limited supervision, and will be expected to participate in internal growth activities related to new products and best practices.
Responsible for overall solution delivery success and client satisfaction:
Responsible for resolving customer inquiries/questions/problems through Waterfield Technologies Help Desk:
Responsible for resource utilization targets and project tasking:
Support organizational growth:
Four-year college degree (BA/BS) or related experience
Minimum 6 years providing professional services in a software application environment. Telephony focus required.
Service Desk operations beneficial
• Genesys certification – obtain and maintain o Interaction Center Certified Engineer (ICCE) or Interaction Center Core Specialist (ICCS)
• Department of Defense Clearance – TOP SECRET o Candidate must currently have DoD Clearance or capable of obtaining and maintaining Security Clearance levels. Waterfield Technologies will provide necessary sponsorship.
• Security+ certification – obtain and maintain
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Proficient in relational database concepts and use
• Proficient in Windows Server environment
• Proficient in Network infrastructure environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communications
• Effective time management of self and others
• Able to work well independently or in a team environment
• Proven track record of demonstrated leadership abilities
• Project management expertise
• PBX vendor experience in any of the following: o Genesys CIC (SIP architectures)
o AVAYA Definity G3R
o Cisco IP Telephony (Callmanager, IPCC, Unity)
• MCSE and CCNA given additional consideration
• Domestic and International Travel to customer sites – 50%
If you’re ready to grow your career in an energetic, customer-focused environment. Waterfield Tech may be looking for you!
We're hiring innovative, passionate team players.See all open positions