Waterfield Tech Recaps Record Year of Growth: Deepens Conversational AI Expertise with Key Acquisitions and Expands Global Reach
Acquisitions of bot strategy and design leader VoxGen and conversational automation provider Nu Echo position Waterfield Tech for ongoing CAI industry leadership
BOSTON, February 8, 2023 – Waterfield Tech, a leading global customer engagement solutions provider, shared business growth highlights for 2022. Underscoring Waterfield Tech’s ability to offer customers the benefits of one of the industry’s fastest-growing and most deeply experienced conversational AI (CAI) practices, the company successfully completed two strategic acquisitions – VoxGen and Nu Echo, as well as the acquisition of services provider VOX Network Solutions. These acquisitions helped strengthen Waterfield Tech’s end-to-end customer engagement capabilities from strategy and design and implementation to ongoing training and optimization critical to delivering solid business outcomes.
“2022 was a transformational year for our organization and the entire conversational AI industry,” said Steve Kezirian, CEO at Waterfield Tech. “Through our acquisitions and rapid new client and organic account growth, we are well-positioned to help our clients with their digital transformation initiatives. These added capabilities with a unified global delivery team give us a unique advantage in delivering more effective, connected customer experiences that drive competitive advantages for our clients.”
2022 Business Highlights
- VoxGen (January 2022) – This U.K.-based leader in bot strategy and design expands the size and reach of Waterfield Tech’s CAI team, led by former VoxGen CEO Kerry Robinson, who now serves as Waterfield Tech’s VP of CAI strategy.
- VOX Network Solutions (May 2022) – By acquiring this services organization with six fundamental practice areas (Consulting, Contact Center, Collaboration, Network, Security, and Managed Services), Waterfield Tech strengthens delivery capabilities with strategic partners like Avaya and Cisco.
- Nu Echo (August 2022) – Nu Echo’s call center and speech recognition solutions advance Waterfield’s AI technology and implementation offerings. Nu Echo’s former CEO, Yves Normandin, is now VP of AI Technology at Waterfield Tech.
- The company also expanded its global footprint, adding offices in the Philippines, Canada, Colombia, and India as well as numerous new sites throughout the US and UK to meet the growing needs of Waterfield Tech’s North American and European clients.
Today, Waterfield Tech provides clients worldwide with immense value, including:
- Global contact center expertise at scale: Both organically and by way of acquisition, Waterfield Tech experienced record-breaking 200% workforce growth in 2022. Today, nearly 600 experienced strategists, speech scientists, engineers, and solution architects, design, deploy and support integrated AI solutions.
- Agnostic approach to technology with expertise on industry-leading platforms: The company offers a unique, technology-agnostic approach as a reseller and strategic delivery partner with industry-leading manufacturers.
- Ability to accelerate innovation through intellectual property: Waterfield Tech offers innovative solutions for businesses requiring a hybrid AI solution or needing a low-risk means of validating AI use cases, testing technical feasibility, and identifying areas of opportunity before making a full investment.
- Strategic vision across industries: Customers benefit from Waterfield Tech’s four decades of experience across every major industry vertical, helping to align customer, business, and technical needs to map a vision and path forward to conversational AI maturity – all supported by a detailed business case.
To learn more about Waterfield Tech’s Conversational AI Practice, visit waterfieldtech.com and subscribe to our weekly conversational AI insights.
About Waterfield Tech
Waterfield Tech transforms customer engagement for organizations worldwide. Operating across six continents, our employees leverage a consultative, platform-agnostic approach to design, build, and manage scalable, omnichannel customer experience solutions. Our breakthrough innovations in contact center technology, automation (conversational AI), and workforce engagement reduce business costs, improve customer satisfaction, and help customers deploy a smarter utilization of the human workforce. To learn more, visit waterfieldtech.com.
# # #