• All Xcelerate plugins have been updated to use a TypeScript version of 4.0.0 or later.
Time Based Routing:
• Resolved an issue where a newly created event disappears.
• Resolved an issue where an application transfer fails to transfer the caller to the right application.
August 23 2022 v 2.7.1
• The following configurations have been added to the Admin Config: Canned Responses – Allows an administrator to set a maximum character limit for canned responses. The maximum character limit can be between 255 and 1600. News Ticker – Allows an administrator to enable or disable the News Ticker from the Agent HUD. Agent Header – Allows an administrator to enable or disable the Agent Header from the Agent HUD. Agent Metrics – Allows an administrator to display agents’ metrics such as the total completed tasks and average handle time.
• Resolved an issue where the Agent Metrics section fails to appear in the Agent HUD after the configuration has been enabled.
• Resolved an issue where the Supervisor Coach and Supervisor Barge-in features don’t function properly.
• Resolved an issuer where the Total Completed Tasks metric for the Agent Metrics section doesn’t display the correct value.
• Resolved an issue where the Teams Manager setting doesn’t appear in the Supervisor Panel after the configuration has been enabled.
• Resolved an issue where the Knowledge Base section still shows up after the configuration has been disabled.
• Resolved an issue where an agent fails to receive an inbound call.
• Resolved an issue where a supervisor is unable to add an agent skill.
• Resolved an issue where several panels in the Agent Layout are missing after initial login.
• Resolved display issues in the Agent Layout
July 26, 2022 v 2.7.0
• Azure AD SSO is now available in Xcelerate. This new integration allows users to login to Xcelerate using their Azure AD SSO credentials.
• We have revamped the Admin Configuration Panel for all your configuration needs. The Admin Configuration Panel has been made user-friendly with its updated settings names to easily identify the setting you want to configure. Now equipped with a search and sort feature, updating a specific configuration is now as easy as 1-2-3.
• Resolved an issue where the Xcelerate page goes blank after an engagement has ended.
• Resolved an issue where agents with newly created accounts can only see the Canned Responses section in the Agent HUD as blank.
• Resolved an issue where the Auto Answer timer stops if the user goes to a different page, and only continues when the user goes back to the Agent HUD.
• Resolved an issue where the drag and drop functionality of the CRM settings doesn’t successfully work for some of the tabs.
• Resolved an issue where an SMS task fails to show the Complete button after the Auto Answer timer ends.
• Resolved an issue where a phone number fails to connect to an email address.
• Resolved an issue with the sort functionality of the History tab.
• Resolved an issue where after updating an email address successfully, the record still displays the old email address.
• Resolved an issue where updating a company name doesn’t save the changes successfully.
• Resolved an issue where the error message, “We could not find a user that matches the phone number. Please choose a user from the list below,“ unnecessarily shows up when a user accepts a task.
• Resolved an issue where the completeTaskWithNoCrmUpdate configuration doesn’t work and the user is still asked to choose a disposition when completing a task.
• Resolved an issue where notes from a previous task is displayed in the notes section of a newly accepted task.
• Resolved an issue where an agent fails to create a new SMS outbound task.
• Resolved an issue where browsing through the History tab causes a lag when an agent accepts a transferred task from a previous agent.
• Resolved an issue where an agent encounters an error message when transferring an SMS task to another agent.
• Resolved an issue where agents don’t see a result in the CRM section when searching for a contact number with an existing record.
• Resolved an issue where a supervisor receives an error message after deleting an agent profile.
• Resolved an issue where the Canned Responses page in the Supervisor Panel doesn’t load successfully.
• Resolved an issue where changes made to the Admin Config Panel settings don’t save successfully.
• Resolved an issue where the stop button in the Browser Ring manager settings doesn’t automatically change to the play button once the audio has finished playing.
• Resolved an issue in the Browser Ring manager where the save buttons are clickable for the custom URL settings even when there is no URL added.
• Resolved an issue where a prompt to discard changes doesn’t show up if a user makes changes to the Browser Ring settings.
• Resolved an issue where the iFrame settings in the supervisor panel freezes when a user tries to enable or disable the setting.
Supervisor Monitor, Barge-in, and Coach (SMBC):
• Resolved an issue where the status of a supervisor changes to Available instead of their previous status when done monitoring an agent.
Time Based Routing (TBR)
• Resolved an issue where creating a new TBR event doesn’t save successfully.
• Resolved general UI display issues.
July 22, 2022 v 2.6.1
• Resolved an issue where adding notes to a transferred task shows the text as backward.
• Resolved an issue where iFrames added to the CRM section of the Agent HUD only covers 20% of the space.
June 24, 2022 v 2.6.0
Get a better Xcelerate experience with the new Browser Ring feature
Browser ring is now available for agents. This feature aims to give agents an alternative form of notification whenever there is an incoming Flex call. Administrators can enable or disable this feature from the Admin Configuration Panel, as well as set a customizable browser ringtone.
Listen to live calls and coach agents in real-time with Supervisor Monitor, Barge-In, and Coach
Supervisors now have the option to monitor, barge in, and coach an agent’s live call with Supervisor Monitor, Supervisor Barge-In, and Supervisor Coach. When a supervisor chooses to enable any of these features, their activity status on Xcelerate will automatically change to Unavailable.
• Supervisor Monitor: This feature enables supervisors to listen to live calls and view live messages. Supervisors will also have the option to listen to calls and view chat interactions via normal mode or private mode.
• Supervisor Barge-In: This feature enables supervisors to barge into an agent’s live call. While barged in, a supervisor will be able to talk to both the agent and the customer.
• Supervisor Coach: This feature enables supervisors to coach an agent during a live call. When a supervisor enables supervisor coach, the supervisor will be able to talk to the agent without the knowledge of the customer.
Personalize your Xcelerate desktop with custom logos
Make Xcelerate your own by using the new custom logo feature. This feature lets users customize the Xcelerate header logo with a logo of their choice. Simply get the link for your custom logo image and add it to Xcelerate. Administrators can directly configure the custom logo from the Admin Configuration Panel.
• The interface of the profile name and image section has been improved for better readability.
• The interface of the refresh icon has been improved for better user experience.
• The CRM section of the Agent HUD has been improved to include a notification box whenever a user clicks on a button such as Connect or Retry. This improvement should help users know whether an action they have performed has been successful or not.
• The ticket comments section has been updated to include all comments related to the selected ticket. This improvement should be able to help agents find all relevant information from the customer’s past interactions.
• The search error messages for incorrectly entered phone numbers have been updated to include what the error is about and what the user must do to fix the error.
The following updates have been made to the Admin Configuration Panel:
• Added a search feature to search for specific configurations easily.
• Added a section specifically for initial configurations.
• Updated to include the complete list of all available feature configurations.
• Renamed configuration settings to help users better identify the type of feature being configured.
• Replaced the True and False settings for each configuration to Enabled and Disabled options.
• The News Ticker has been updated to become a separate plugin from the Supervisor Panel.
• Resolved an issue where a voice task failed to transfer to the next agent.
• Resolved an issue where the Agent HUD scrolls unnecessarily.
• Resolved an issue where contact doesn’t update successfully.
• Resolved an issue where the title of the AgentToDo section displays multiple times in the Agent HUD.
• Resolved an issue where the activity status of supervisors and administrators doesn’t update automatically to Unavailable when using the Supervisor Monitor feature. Whenever a supervisor or administrator monitors a call, their activity status should update automatically to Unavailable and go back to their previous activity status once they are done monitoring calls.
April 29, 2022 v 2.4.1
• Xcelerate Core Plugin dependency: In the wt-xcelerate-outbound package, “@xcelerate-ui/serverless” has been updated from version ^0.0.2-beta.11 to ^0.0.2-beta.15
• Improvements were made to the builspec.yml to increase build performance.
May 17, 2022 v 2.4.0
The new Knowledge Base feature is now available for Xcelerate users.
The Knowledge Base is an Xcelerate plugin that features a folder tree containing documentation supported by S3 file storage. During a customer engagement, agents can navigate through the different files in the Knowledge base to find documentation that they may need.
Administrators can enable or disable the Knowledge Base plugin from the admin configuration panel and control the different functionalities that supervisors can do, such as the ability to use a search bar, upload files, and manage folders.
The date and time format under Task Info in the CRM section has been updated for consistency.
Time-Based Routing (TBR):
Resolved an issue where an application transfer event doesn’t route the caller to the correct TTS (Text-to-speech) message.
Resolved an issue where the page refreshes unexpectedly when a user presses the enter key while creating a TBR event.
Resolved a general UI display issue where the hours in the TBR calendar displays incorrectly.
Resolved an issue where a TBR recurring event fails to play the TTS message.
Resolved an issue where the user fails to connect a customer’s contact to an existing record.
Resolved an issue with SMS transfers where the message history from the previous agent doesn’t show up after transferring the task to another agent or queue.
Resolved an issue where a user is able to successfully save a contact under Contact Info even if some of the fields are blank.
Resolved an issue where a direct contact match record doesn’t automatically get connected to a customer, and the user has to select the record manually.
Resolved an issue where editing a skill allows the user to select a negative skill value.
Resolved an issue where after editing agent skills, the user is unable to click the Confirm button.
Resolved an issue where the iFrame settings page appears blank after refreshing the page.
Resolved an issue with Timed ACW where an unfinished task doesn’t automatically select a default disposition and only shows as undefined in the CRM record.
Resolved an issue where news ticker announcements would only display after refreshing the page.
Resolved an issue with auto answer where a caller with contact information that matches a single record doesn’t automatically select that record.
Resolved a UI issue where a pop-up message displays without a background color.
Resolved a UI issue that shows inconsistent font colors in some areas of Xcelerate.
February 9, 2022 v 2.2.0 (Private Beta)
Queue Manager is now available for supervisors. The Queue Manager page is where supervisors can configure and manage the contact center queues. This feature will allow supervisors to dynamically display all the queue-based settings features and have the option to enable or disable the status for each queue. The following Xcelerate features can be configured directly in the Queue Manager:
Administrators should now be able to enable or disable the Auto Answer feature in the Xcelerate Configuration page.
Zendesk CRM can now be searched by the following categories: contacts, engagements, and tickets. Users will also have the option to sort the search results according to the selected category.
The iFrame setting has been updated to display a pop-up message that lets the user know if the configurations made are successful or not.
Resolved an issue where the activity history search results in the CRM include SMS tasks even when the task type search filter is set to Call.
Resolved an issue with the CRM where after an agent changes their status to Unavailable, the ticket tab doesn’t automatically refresh to display a new page.
Resolved an issue with the CRM where the search results don’t display the names in alphabetical order.
Resolved an issue with the Insightly CRM where after selecting a contact from the Customer Info results, the selected contact unselects when the user navigates to the History tab and navigates back to the Customer Info tab.
Resolved an issue where existing news announcements don’t automatically display in the News Ticker and the news announcements will only appear after a user refreshes the Xcelerate Agent Desktop.
Resolved an issue where a message intended for another action unnecessarily appears whenever a user generates an outbound SMS.
January 31, 2022 v 2.1.0 (Private Beta)
MMS feature is now available. Agents can now receive incoming MMS messages from customers through the SMS feature. This feature aims to allow customers to send media files through SMS when needed.
Supervisors now have the option to choose where to display iFrames in the Xcelerate Agent Desktop.
Agents can now add comments to existing tickets in the CRM history.
Time-Based Routing (TBR):
Resolved an issue where the TBR calendar confirm button doesn’t display properly when a user creates an event.
Resolved an issue where a TBR event’s Text-to-speech (TTS) audio fails to play.
Resolved an issue where a user still appears in TaskRouter even after the user has been deleted from the Agent SSO Management page.
Resolved an issue where an agent fails to send an SMS to a contact.
Resolved an issue where an unnecessary error message appears when searching for a customer in the CRM.
Resolved an issue where the create contact form in the CRM stays open even after a contact has been successfully created.
Resolved an issue in the Xcelerate configuration settings where the update panel fails to reload properly whenever a user wants to edit a setting.
Resolved an issue where the iFrame setting in the Supervisor Panel fails to load properly and only displays a white screen.
Resolved an issue in the Canned Responses settings where the update panel unnecessary appears whenever a user clicks the delete icon of a Canned Responses entry.
January 26, 2021 v 2.0.0 (Private Beta)
Agent Scratchpad v1:
A new Scratch Pad Plugin component has been added. This plugin includes an agent scratchpad feature that replaces the knowledge base, canned responses, and agent metrics sections. The Agent Scratch Pad is a non-persistent wiki-style text box in Xcelerate that can be used by agents to take notes during a customer interaction. The Xcelerate Scratch Pad plugin component has a header for text formatting options similar to other word processors to let agents edit and style their notes as necessary. The formatting options include bold, italics, underline, bullet points, numbering, and font selection. Examples of information that agents can note in the scratchpad are account numbers, a specific detail mentioned by the customer, and a website that agents may need to share with customers.
Users now have the option to customize their Xcelerate CRM with the new iFrame component. This feature introduces new functionality which allows administrators to configure a portion of the Xcelerate Agent HuD to display a web page that is iframeable. The URL can be set in the configuration panel and may contain URL parameters.
Portal Framework v1:
Portal Framework is now available for clients who want to customize their Xcelerate platform. This feature will allow administrators to add their own plugins into the right-hand column of Xcelerate where the Knowledge Base, Canned Responses, and Agent Stats are located, and replace this section with any features of their choice.
Google SSO v1:
Google is now a compatible SSO for Xcelerate. The Google SSO integration allows users to connect with Xcelerate through the Google workspace SSO.
Fuzzy Match v1:
The Fuzzy Match functionality is now available in the Xcelerate CRM. When a customer calls, the Fuzzy Match functionality will be used by the Xcelerate system to search the CRM for any related records that match the caller’s contact information. Matching records will be displayed under Customer Information and the agent will have the option to connect the current caller’s information with the most appropriate contact record.
In addition to the existing HubSpot CRM, the following CRM integrations are now available in Xcelerate:
Insightly CRM support:
The Insightly CRM integration allows Insightly CRM client environments to connect with Xcelerate through the Insightly platform. For more information about Insightly APIs, refer to: https://api.insightly.com/v3.1/Help#!/Overview/Introduction
ZenDesk Integration v1:
The Insightly CRM integration allows Insightly ZenDesk client environments to connect with Xcelerate through the ZenDesk platform. For more information about ZenDesk APIs, refer to: https://developer.zendesk.com/api-reference/
ACW and Auto Answer v1:
New features, Timed ACW (After Call Work) and Auto Answer, have been added in one plugin. Administrators will have the option to enable or disable these features and set an equivalent time limit.
The ACW feature automatically sets an agent’s activity status to Unavailable while wrapping up a task. When ACW is enabled, administrators can set the amount of time an agent can stay in Unavailable status while wrapping up a task. Once the agent is done wrapping up a task or the ACW time limit has been completed, the agent’s activity status will automatically return to Available.
The Auto Answer feature sets a configurable grace period after which an inbound task will be automatically accepted. When Auto Answer is enabled, administrators will have the option to set a grace period after which the next incoming task will be automatically accepted by the agent. Agents will still have the option to manually accept a task during the grace period
General Xcelerate Updates
The following Twilio solution library plugins have been integrated with Xcelerate:
Chat and SMS Transfers
Queued Callback and VM
When an agent profile is updated on the Agent Profiles page for Google SSO, the changes may take up to 24 hours to take effect. This process may affect new updates when an administrator needs to make additional updates to the same agent profile. To avoid any issues, a message box will now appear to inform the user that an update is still in progress every time an administrator makes additional updates to an agent profile that has been recently updated.
A back button has been added to the CRM UI to help users easily go back to the previous page.
The dropdown UI to filter incoming tasks has been updated to be more visible to agents. This new update aims to provide easier navigation when agents need to filter the incoming tasks based on queue status.
The Canned Responses page in the Supervisor Panel now has a scroll feature for easier navigation when viewing a lengthy canned response message.
Resolved an issue where an agent fails to connect a contact in the CRM because the submit button remains greyed out.
Resolved an issue with the CRM error message not displaying the proper message about an invalid search whenever an agent searches for a first name that doesn’t exist.
Resolved an issue where a closed ticket still gives the agent an option to close the ticket again. Tickets that are marked as closed should no longer give the agents the option to close the ticket again.
Resolved an issue where an unsaved ticket that an agent is working on gets erased whenever another task is selected by the agent. When an agent is working on a ticket and clicks on another task, the previous ticket will be erased and not be saved. To avoid this issue, a warning message will now appear to let agents know that the current ticket will be erased if they proceed to click on another task without saving the current ticket.
Resolved an issue where the activity history in the CRM incorrectly registers SMS task types as calls.
Resolved an issue with HubSpot CRM where the notes and task disposition data in Xcelerate don’t update in HubSpot.
Time-Based Routing (TBR):
Resolved an issue where a user fails to create a recurring TBR event with an annual duration.
Resolved an issue where the Xcelerate page breaks when a user double clicks on a TBR event.
Resolved an issue where after editing a single or recurring TBR event, the updates made to the event don’t reflect in the TBR calendar even if the edit was successfully saved.
Resolved an issue where if a TBR event is set to a different timezone, the TBR event’s time doesn’t automatically match the local time of the device that the user is using to view the TBR event.
Resolved a HubSpot API rate limit issue that causes an error to appear in the console and network tab when an administrator is generating an SMS message from Twilio to a phone call and going through the process of selecting a fuzzy number.
Resolved an issue where the FuzzyMatch search feature fails to display matching records from the fuzzy match database. When a customer calls using a number that already exists in the CRM, a list of customer records with matching contact information should appear under Customer Information.
Resolved placement and formatting inconsistencies in the UI of the fuzzy matching buttons. The Select Contact and Back buttons under Customer Information have been modified to align better with the overall UI design of Xcelerate.
Resolved an issue with fuzzy matching contacts loading slower than usual.
Resolved an issue with contact number fuzzy matching failing to find a match for a phone number not listed in the same format as what’s in the record. For example, the phone number of the caller is in the local format while the phone number in the record is in the international format.
Resolved an issue where after selecting a fuzzy match under Customer Information, the task name doesn’t update to the selected contact name.
Resolved an issue where an agent fails to create a new contact for a task with a fuzzy matched phone number. When a new task has a phone number that exists in the CRM, the agent should still have the option to create a new contact for that phone number.
Resolved an issue where the fuzzy matching back button appears under Customer Information even if the caller has an exact match in the CRM. Whenever a caller has an exact match in the CRM record, the information should automatically appear under Customer Information without an option to close the record.
Resolved an issue where only one fuzzy match appears under Customer Information even if there are multiple matches in the CRM. Agents should have the option to choose which fuzzy match record to populate if there are multiple fuzzy matches available.
Resolved an issue where the fuzzy match record or option to create or connect a new contact for a specific task doesn’t display under Customer Information whenever an agent switches between multiple tasks.
Resolved an issue where the After Call Work Stepper disappears if an agent accepts a new task without completing the previous task. After the customer interaction, agents should go through the After Call Work Stepper by adding notes, selecting a disposition, and completing the task, before accepting a new task.
Resolved an issue where an error occurs in the Agent Profiles page for Okta SSO when an administrator onboards a new agent.
Resolved an issue where a supervisor has the option to update a Canned Response even if the Tag field is empty. A Canned Response entry in the supervisor panel should only be successfully saved once all fields have been filled out.
Resolved an issue in the Agent Notes section where every time an agent uses the text formatting tool to update the heading format of a text, nothing happens.
Resolved an issue with an inconsistency in the Task created on field under the Task Context and the dateCreated field under the Task Info CRM. Regardless of agent activity status, the dates recorded in both the Task created on and dateCreated fields should be the same.
Resolved a display issue on the Agent Profiles page where the Agent Details panel displays the Flex Role and Insights Role of the previously selected Agent Name whenever the user selects a new Agent Name with a different role.
Resolved an issue where the Canned Responses Update panel unnecessary appears whenever a supervisor deletes a Canned Response from the Canned Responses page in the Supervisor Panel.
December 6, 2021 v 1.5.1
Resolved an issue where the Time Based Routing (TBR) Action Type: Number Transfer fails to route the customer to the intended number if the caller is at a timezone different from the timezone originally used to set up the event.
Resolved an issue where deleting a TBR event in a local timezone shows a different event deleted when another timezone is selected.
Resolved an issue where a caller can still hear a Text To Speech (TTS) audio when calling at a time where a TBR event was previously deleted.
Resolved an issue where users can only update or edit newly-created TBR events. There should now be an option to also update previously-created events.
November 26, 2021 v 1.5.0
New Time Based Routing (TBR) Optional Message, Audio, and Action Type, Number Transfer has been added. The optional message and action types for TBR easily let administrators define the course of action of calls when customers call outside office hours.
Play an Audio for Your Customers
In addition to the current Text-To-Speech (TTS) optional message, administrators can now opt to select Audio and attach an audio file that will play during the TBR call. Examples of audio that you can attach are company advertisement jingles or classic hold music.
Automatically Transfer Your Customer to Another Department
The new action type, Number Transfer, gives you the option to transfer customers to another number. This can apply to customers that need to be transferred to a different department such as those who called in with billing concerns but got routed to technical support.
The following Time-Based Routing (TBR) features have been added:
The Optional Message: Audio has been added to let users add an audio file when creating a new TBR event.
The Action Type: Number Transfer has been added to let users set up a TBR event that automatically transfers customers to another number.
Previously, the Time Based Routing (TBR) preview box can only be closed by clicking the cancel button. Users now have the option to close this preview box by clicking anywhere on the screen
Recurring TBR schedules can now be edited from the calendar view. Updates will be reflected in the associated Studio Flows where applicable.
Time-Based Routing (TBR):
Resolved an issue where a newly-created TBR event appears at the wrong date in the calendar.
Resolved an issue where an error message unnecessarily displays upon transferring the customer to another number when using the TBR Action Type: Number Transfer.
Resolved an issue where the TBR preview box still shows up even after a user selects a different date.
Resolved an issue where the TBR calendar incorrectly displays the user-defined month.
Resolved an issue where the previously selected month is displayed when updating a TBR event.
Resolved an issue where after deleting a TBR event, a new event fails to create in its place.
Resolved an issue where a recently deleted event is still displayed in the TBR calendar after a new event has been created in its place.
Resolved an issue where the Edit and Delete options unnecessary appear when a user previews a TBR event.
Resolved an issue where the call gets disconnected when a customer calls in at a time with no existing TBR event.
Resolved an issue where a user is able to create a TBR event set in the past. New TBR events should only be created with a schedule set at a future date or time.
Resolved general Xcelerate user interface issues.
November 16, 2021 v 1.4.4
Supervisors and administrators now have the option to hide the Agent SSO Management page.
The Agent SSO Management page allows supervisors and administrators to set up new agent profiles in the Xcelerate platform as well as manage permissions of user profiles.
To hide the Agent SSO Management page, go to the Initialize Config menu and simply toggle off enableAgentOnboarding.
November 9, 2021 v 1.4.3
Resolved an issue where the Text-To-Speech (TTS) audio doesn’t play when a customer calls in and the Time Based Routing (TBR) schedule is set to user-defined timezones.
Resolved an issue where the TBR calendar doesn’t properly display a recurring event when a user updates the timezone.
Resolved an issue where the TBR Start Date and End Date display incorrectly when setting up a new event.
October 14, 2021 v 1.4.2
Resolved an issue where a new user is unable to create a new Time-Based Routing (TBR) event.
October 9, 2021 v 1.4.1
The Action-Type: None has been added to allow users to set up a Time-based Routing (TBR) event without the addition of any specific action.
October 4, 2021 v 1.4
Release 1.4 introduces Time-based Routing functionality. Time-based Routing (TBR) allows administrators and supervisors to dynamically control messaging and routing within the application instantly- without impact to the overall configuration of the app..
July 2021 v 1.3
The news ticker management table now includes enabled columns and expandable rows.
Additionally, when users create a new canned response, they will automatically be directed to a newly created canned response page.
June 2021 v 1.2
The canned responses feature is now available for agents to use in customer interactions. Canned responses are prewritten and customized responses to everyday conversations and can only be managed or modified by an admin or supervisor.
Disposition management is also now available. Each task should have one disposition assigned at the end of each interaction, and an admin can manage available dispositions.
Additionally, contact tracing is now called history. A canned response now populates the correct data when edited, and scrolling and formatting issues have been resolved.